- Every student is expected to maintain an attendance record of at least 80 percent during the academic year failing which he/she may not be allowed to take the examination.
- A proper leave application must be submitted in writing by the parent to the Principal in case of absence from the school. A sample format for the same is given in the Student Daybook.
- Long Leave is not permitted, but in the case of emergency, prior sanction by the Principal is mandatory.
- The name of a student may be struck off the rolls of the school in case of his/her continued absence without leave for :
six consecutive days for the student studying in Grade IX to XII and ten consecutive days for a student studying in all other classes.
- Re-admission may be granted only at the discretion of the Principal.