- Detailed, advanced, integrated and comprehensive teaching under one roof in the safe and secure school environment.
- Aadhar Batch is meant to prepare students of Grade VIII, IX and X for CBSE as well as Competitive Examinations like
- Aadhar Batch is meant to lay basic foundation for those bright students who have aptitude for Science and Mathematics and are motivated enough to take up the challenge of competitive examinations. It may be clearly noted that this batch is NOT for students who wish to pursue Commerce or Humanities in 10+2.
- Students are provided study material in the form of modules/worksheets specially prepared by our faculty for this batch. The study material contains all the positive and useful content drawn from the study material of various reputed coaching institutes.
- Experienced, dedicated, passionate and specialist faculty with rich experience in the coaching field
Eligibility & Selection Criteria for Aadhar Batch
- The admission to Aadhar Batch is made on the basis of an entrance examination – WISDOM APTITUDE TEST (WAT). The syllabus and the format of WAT is available in the ‘Downloads’ section of our website.
- Wisdom Aptitude Test is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based examination. The format of the question paper as well as subject-wise distribution and marks of questions are available on the school website in the download section.
- The school reserves the right to deny admission to any student without having to explain the reasons behind denial. The decision of the school authorities in this respect will be final and cannot be challenged.
- The school also reserves the right to shift any student from Aadhar Batch to other section any time during the session if it is found that he/she is not able to take the additional pressure.