To make teaching/learning effective and to felicitate proper monitoring of students, we have a very reasonable Students strength per section as under :
|Grade I to VIII
|Grade IX to X
|Grade XI & XII
- We have two Pre-Primary classes -- Junior Kinder & Senior Kinder.
- The admission process starts in January/February every year when the Admission Information Brochure is made available at the school reception in both Junior and Senior Wings.
- Parents are supposed to fill the Admission Application Form attached with the Information Brochure and submit the same as per admission schedule
- In case the parents want to visit the school, the same is arranged in groups on the day of personal interaction/ written test.
- The syllabus for the Written Test is given along with the Information Brochure.
- The list of selected candidates is displayed on the school notice board and the parents of selected candidates are supposed to deposit the admission fee and other charges within the given time period failing which the seat is given to the next candidate in waiting.
- The Admission Test Paper is not shared with the parents and the decision of the Admission Committee is full and final and cannot be challenged.
- Parents are expected to meet all financial obligations (fees & charges) and submit all the required documents before the student starts attending the school.
- Parents are requested to make sure that the Bus Route/Bus Stoppage and Bus Timings are suitable for them before they deposit the fee.
- It may be noted that the admission to Grade XI is purely provisional till the declaration of result of Grade X by CBSE or any other state board from which the student has appeared. Regular admissions are given only after the declaration of result.
- Junior Kinder & Senior Kinder
- The minimum required age of the child seeking admission to Junior Kinder is 3 1/2 years as on 31st March of the admission year.
- Admission to all the two Pre-Primary classes is given on the basis of a Personal Interaction with the child along with the parents. Preference is given to wards of staff members and alumni, sibling cases and candidates from neighbourhood areas.
- Grade I to IX
- Admission to all the classes from Grade I to Grade IX is granted on the basis of a combination of factors, including merit in a Written Admission Test, previous Academic and Behavioural records and the availability of seats. In case a student clears the Admission Test but the seat is not available, he/she will be put in a waiting list. Please note that the waiting list is maintained internally and is not shared with the parents.
- Grade XI (Science & Commerce Streams)
- Students who are already studying in the school and have appeared in CBSE Grade X examination from the school are eligible for admission to Grade XI without any entrance examination. However, they have to secure the minimum qualifying marks as per school rules for admission to Grade XI to determine the stream.
- New students who have appeared in Grade X examination from any other school have to appear in an Entrance Examination for admission to Grade XI. Only those students who qualify this examination will be considered for admission.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Grade X board examination are as under :
- Science (Medical & Non-Medical) : 60%
- Commerce : 50%
- Grade X & XII
- As per CBSE norms, new admission in Grade X & XII is not allowed in any school. However, the CBSE can grant special permission in case of transfer/ shifting of parents from some other city. In such a situation, the parents are supposed to submit any of the following documents prior to the Admission Test :
A copy of Transfer Orders of any of the parents
Address Proof of Kurukshetra residence like Aadhar/Passport
Please Note :
- The admission remains purely provisional till due permission is granted by the CBSE.