- The transport service is not mandatory but only an extra facility provided by the school.
- Routes of the school buses are drawn up carefully after giving due consideration to the convenience of the parents. However, the decision of the school authorities about routing, timing, pick-up point, etc. will be final.
- All the students availing transport facility should reach the designated bus stop atleast five minutes before the scheduled time.
- Students are not allowed to eat in the bus.
- The children will be handed over at the drop stoppage only to the designated person with a valid Identity Card issued by the school at the bus stop.
- Any change in residential address should be informed to the school in the application format given in the Student Daybook as well as in the download section of the school website.
- Students are expected to maintain proper discipline in the bus. They should be careful not to put their heads or hands outside the window.
- Students should be careful not to board or get down from the moving bus.
- All the students are supposed to pay monthly charges for all the twelve months w.e.f. April.
- All the dues are to be deposited through crossed cheques in favour of "WISDOM WORLD SCHOOL, KURUKSHETRA"
- Parents are requested to please ensure that they have filled the cheque (Amount, Account No., Date, Signature etc.) properly and have sufficient amount as balance in their account so that the cheque gets cleared. In case of bouncing of a cheque due to any reason, a fine of Rs. 200/- per cheque will have to be paid by the parent. However, the school shall be compelled to adopt legal recourse in case of repeated defaults.
- Local as well as Multi-City at par cheques are accepted.
- All the monthly dues are to be deposited in the school office by the 10th of every month failing which a late fee fine of Rs. 20/- everyday will be charged.
- In case of non-payment of dues till the end of the month, the name of the child will be struck off the rolls. The child, however, can be re-admitted with the permission of the Principal. A fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged for re-admission in such cases.
- Fee Timings are :
Week Days : Upto 12:30 p.m.
Saturdays : Upto 11:00 a.m.
- Fee for the months of May and June is to be paid in the month of May and for the months of February and March in the month of February.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND REGULATIONS
- If a pupil is being withdrawn from the school, parents should meet the Principal & submit a letter of intent giving a one month's notice.
- Those who leave the school in May, must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June also.
- Fee, except Security, once paid is not refundable in any case.
ATTENDANCE & ABSENTEE REGULATIONS
- Every student is expected to maintain an attendance record of atleast 80 percent during the academic year failing which he / she may not be allowed to take the examination.
- A proper leave application must be submitted in writing by the parent to the Principal in case of absence.
- If a student is absent without reason for more than six days, his / her name may be struck off the school rolls.
- Re-admission may be granted only at the discretion of the Principal.